First time listee

This is the first time I have ever posted here, but I've read alot and been
an OTR fan for quite awhile...I just wanted to see if I posted right...so
will a few people let me know if I did? Is anyone going to the Christmas show
on December 11th?  Will they perform the majority of "the Darkest night of
the Year"? I've never seen a Christmas show from  OTR before...so I'm
definately looking forward to it...Does anyone know if they will also do
regular songs too?   Thanks all...

Marky