Re: symposium show comments

hi.
alyssa (glad you're still with us !)  says:
> Jen got stepped on and we all just wanted to sit down!  Beer was
> guzzled (not by us) and spilled.  Damned annoying loud people kept
> talking.....

and heather says:
>I have calmed down considerably from that show.  Though I still will never
go
back there.  Glad to hear that someone had a better time at that show than I
did.

i'm sure there are men in Turkish Prisons who would love a chance to see a
concert at the Symposium.   gotta keep the proper perspective, you know.

always trying to help,
jg

NP:  Ani DiFranco  __up^6__