Re: Jack's Plastic Orange Oars

At 04:59 PM 11/18/99 -0500, GLASSFORD,JOHN wrote:
>> > ....So, picture Jack.  Picture Jack on a boat- no sails up,
>> > motor lost at sea, anchor thrown overboard- frantically waving
>> > two bright orange plastic oars from his boat as it bopped up
>> > and down right off the coast of a nudist beach.
>>
>> lol. okay. that is a good story. and you should get oars for him.
>> or maybe a motor or a sail....?
>
>forget the oars!  let's all show up to the gig naked!   i'll bring
>the beach ball.

egad!  I think the Cincy police would probably stop us first...

plus, I think the oars part of the story is more significant than the nude
part of it...

maybe we could reinact the whole story...  Let's flood the entire Taft with
water, set up a nude section, bring a boat with dropped sails/motor and
anchor, and some orange oars...

Dan

NP: Michael Kelsey

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/