Re: Bink/VoL

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:48:31 -0600 "Brad Caviness" <bigwig at arkansas_net>
writes:

>"I've often wondered how someone could put a critique of music into
>words.
>And I've often wondered why there was no musical commentary on
>writing."
> - Dr. Peter Kreeft, author

I beleive there are many 'musical commentaries' on writing.  The first
one I think of, and the one most appropriate here, is 'Jack's Valentine'
which - if I recall correctly - is inspired by On The Road.  But it's
still a valid quote.

kelvin