Bink/VoL

Allright peeps, it's been nearly a week and not ONE WORD yet about the
Bink/VoL double bill last weekend. I need set lists, first and last
impressions. i need to know how badly Bink choked and started doing Franki
Valli covers. DON'T MAKE ME ASK THE VOL LIST!!!!!

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises
bigwig at arkansas_net

"I've often wondered how someone could put a critique of music into words.
And I've often wondered why there was no musical commentary on writing."
 - Dr. Peter Kreeft, author

"The early bird gets the worm. But the second mouse gets the cheese."