RE: Monk Holland date change and other concerts

> >> If you're going, Mark, please let me know, I'd love to have a look
> >> at your yellow Polo.
>
> > Is this some sort of European euphemism that I just don't get?
>
> Shhhhhhh! Don't say that word! You will be cursed with pox
> and pest if you ever pronounce it again in Europe (or in an
> e-mail to Europe)...

Umm, which word?   'I'?   Is this some sort of Randian philosophy joke that
I just don't get?

> > Or something?
> Well, besides that euphemism, it is also a reference to Mark's
> e-mail address, as well as to his cool car (it's a VW model
> which might be marketed under a different name in the US).

Ahh.   A Golf, maybe?

> > Does anyone want to see *my* Yellow Polo?

> Oh, sure, if I ever happen to be in your parts of the world,
> I would be delighted to have a look!

Carsten, my friend, I'll be happy to show it to you.   Especially, since
you're my most faithful downloader of mp3s.   ;)

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  Dada _Puzzle_