Re: Monk Holland date change and other concerts

>> If you're going, Mark, please let me know, I'd love to have a look
>> at your yellow Polo.

> Is this some sort of European euphemism that I just don't get?

Shhhhhhh! Don't say that word! You will be cursed with pox
and pest if you ever pronounce it again in Europe (or in an
e-mail to Europe)...

> Or something?
Well, besides that euphemism, it is also a reference to Mark's
e-mail address, as well as to his cool car (it's a VW model
which might be marketed under a different name in the US).

> Does anyone want to see *my* Yellow Polo?
Oh, sure, if I ever happen to be in your parts of the world,
I would be delighted to have a look!

Carsten

np: Einstürzende Neubauten - Ende Neu

Follow-Ups: References: