-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Stephen Himes
Sent: Monday, November 15, 1999 18:47
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Hitchcock presents...

Hi all, long-time listener, first-time poster, etc. etc...

Wanting a bit of musical advice.. Robyn Hitchcock is coming to my part of
the country (Portland, OR), and seeing as he's been mentioned on the list
before was wondering what the low-down on his music is.  Can anybody help?
Recomendations, pieces to look for in his set, etc.?

Thanks!
Stephen

np:	Elliot Smith 'XO'