Re: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

> PLEASE HEAR THIS LINFORD ET AL:
>
> Please make this Taft show monumental--I know the audience plays a part
> in how the show goes too, but please, please, please, please, Please
> don't play the same old GBDB mix and a few Xmas songs.  Please have a
> drummer, and please just make this a night worth remembering--not just
> one more iteration of a now too familiar set.
>
> And that dear kiddies, is all I want for Christmas.

well, mr. ineverhaveanyideawhatyournameissowe'lljustcallyouBOB, i had
a brief conversation with linford before the show saturday nite...and he
said they'll be having the cj guy for the next couple weeks...i took
this to mean the canal street and taylor shows...then after that he
said they're picking up a drummer...i didn't catch who...maybe someone
else did???  anyway, i hope this helps cheer you up a bit...if nothing
else, it's a nice stocking gift...

by the way, if anyone has taken the time to figure out all i need is
everything, could you please email me the chord structure?  thanks...

jg, in answer to your question about jack's voice...well, you just
have to hear it...i could mail you an mp3 of him...

dan, i second the orange oars thing...

anyone who'll listen...go see petermulvey at canal street next weekend...
he's good...

mgn.

=====