Re: New Toad anyone?

Gregg Moreland wrote in response to me:
>>Did anybody on here get the new Toad the Wet Sprocket "P.S.: A Toad
>>Retrospective" CD that supposedly came out yesterday?
>>Any new, previously unreleased tracks?
>
>Yeah, I got it.  Listening to it is like hanging out with old
>friends and just being lazy....real comfortable.  The song P.S.,
>while not a new song, is in a new version on the CD.  "Eyes
>Open Wide" is a new one that they wrote just days before breaking
>up.  "Silo Lullaby", while it did appear on Coil as the extra
>multimedia track, this is it's "real" first appearance as a CD
>track.  And a couple of other songs are remixed from the original
>versions.

Cool.  It'll have to go on my list...

As for Toad, I heard they got back together for some short radio interview/
acoustic sets for this collection.  It seems odd that they'd try to promote
a "contractual obligation" album like most Greatest Hits CDs are, seeing as
they broke up about a year ago (or thereabouts)...

Hmph... still pissed that I passed up seeing them on their Coil Tour...

Dan

NP: OtR - GDBD

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+