thanks for the tip

I've been meaning to post in response to some suggestions I found here a
few weeks ago.  Based on youse guyses recommendations, I rented 'City of
Lost Children.'  AMAZING!  I thought it was a superior film on many
levels.  I think my first impression was that the story was incredible.
I get so tired of the same stories over and over again - starring Tom
Hanks and Meg Ryan.  As a matter of fact, when I told folks at work about
it the next day, I got a lot of snarls and 'why don't you watch something
normal for a change' type comments.  Basically, most people I have to
brush up against demand nothing more than cheap entertainment wrapped up
in a neat, tidy, predictable package.  But enough of that...I also
thought the art direction in the film was immensely original.  After
thinking about the film for a while I've become quite intrigued with the
whole innocence vs. evil thing.  I definitely want to see this one again
soon.
Since I liked 'City of Lost Children' so well, I immediately rented
'Delicatessen'.  Although I didn't like it as well as COLC, it too was
highly original and intriguing.  I think my favorite part of this one
(other than the musical saw which reminded me of a now deceased man who
used to play the saw at my church when I was a kid - it was beautiful)
was the bed-spring/painting/cello/machine-drill ballet scene.  It
reminded me a lot of Charlie Chaplin's globe dance in 'The Great
Dictator'.
Anyway, thanks for the tip.  Did these guys do anything else?  Any other
suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Kelvin