irrelevant tangential joy

So I smiled twice (well, more, but for arguments sake . . . ) scanning
the digest.  I thought I'd tell you why I smiled.  It was just the things
that came into my head.

Like this:

Dan said:

>>>Not that it matters either way, though.  The music's the same...
hmmm... I
wonder what she'd look like if she did the Sinead O'Connor thing... :)<<<

And I thought to myself, "Why does he want Karin to become a Cathollic
priest?

Later, Dan also said:

>>>Bagpipes, although sometimes played badly, can be very beautiful... I
went
to a cool wedding a few years ago where most of the music was bagpipes.
It
was really, really cool... not traditional American wedding music, but it
really stood out as a magical moment...<<<

And I thought to myself, <mike myers>  "We have a piper down!!!"  </mike
myers>

Phrases of irrelevant tangential joy that I thought I would share . . .

Like that.