Re: poll of the day

> it seems from the responses to this question that we tend to be a
> fairly melancholy, yet hopeful, group of people.  (with the possible
> exceptions of weston and mark...)  maybe it's the weather. =)

Well you know what they say..."blame it on the weather."!

Seriously, the weather here has been so great lately.  These kinds of
fall days seem to energize me.  All I need to do is walk outside and I
get a mega--adrenaline rush.

BTW, thanks to the folks who sent me letters of support in respose to my
posted opinion about ethics, nettiquette etc. etc.

-m