no sooner met but they looked; no sooner looked but they loved.

(running amock for but one sweet duty-free minute)

you people ~

(minor yodeling)

too much hatie.
need more likie.

that is all.

actually, that's NOT all.

last night, driving away from the pivotal evening
at the senior Godlove residence with my Lindsey...
she sang ~etecetra whatever~ to me so beautifully
despite her cold, despite my white knuckles on the wheel
and astonishment and tearful anxiety over the evening's events.
her amorous voice. inches from me, quivering.
renewing my tearful rigid face.

remembered running Ontario late night up the beach
laughing and spinning holding hands and getting lost
in the evening that was everying pure and beautiful
after red wine chic formality, swinging white
collar shirt over my head, resting on that shirt
with my beloved.

...trying not to make a scene.

etcetera,

whatever.

i keep coming back to Over the Rhine,
no matter where i've been or where i'm going -
it's been that way for years, the words and music
gently embed into life's most profound moments.

edward jay

NP: Ordo Equitum Solis - _Hecate_

"Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never
has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people."
Garrison Keillor
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2