Re: re: Well that says it, doesn't it?

> Now go sit on the balcony til your medicine kicks in and you're above
> sub-human again. And no, you can't take the air rifle with you.

hey, i haven't seen my crack dealer for a couple of weeks now so i've had no
pills at any time.  i am gonna get ...some...on thursday,  huh, crack, yeah,
that's it...

and that's ok, we've got a couple of .5 cals on swivel mounts for hunting
purposes on the deck, do you know what a .5 does to a squirrel's head??

kyle