Re: Gordon Henderson

> >  Anyways, my question is: does anyone know anything of G. Jack's
> solo
> >  stuff.  I own his one album, "This Illustrious Ride",
>
> how can i get ahold of that solo album or anyother? on a label?

As far as I know, the only way to get ahold of the album is to ask Jack
or Hazel next time you're at a show and if they don't have a copy
(probably won't) they'll take your address and send you one.  If you
can't get to a show anytime soon, you might try just calling or emailing
the office with the request.  It should get through somehow or another...

HTH,
Jon
And I wondered how the same moon over this Chinatown fair
Could look down on Illinois, and find you there
                        ~ Tom Waits, Shore Leave