Re: Cincy 11/18-21 [P.Mulvey/Monk] and VoL

"Baron Wiley" wrote:
>Hey all...I'm going to be in Cincinatti for the Youth
>Specialties Conference representing True Tunes Records
>and I was wondering if OTR or any other cool shows
>were going on between November 18-21st?

Peter Mulvey at Canal Street Tavern (in Dayton, an hour north of Cincy) on
November 20th.  That's all I know... oh, also Monk (Ric Hordiniski's band)
at York Street Cafe (in Newport, near Cincy, KY side) on the same night.
I'll be at Mulvey (never seen him before), but the Monk show is definitely
a great option as well...

If you need directions to Canal Street, I can help.  If you need directions
to York Street, I know how to get there, but would have no idea how to tell
YOU how to get there (but I'm sure some other person on the list could help).

>By the way...we just signed VOL to release Audible Sigh
>some time in March 2000...but don't tell...it's a secret.

Is it gonna be (as Bill stated earlier in the year) released with new
stuff?  Or is it just gonna be the same as the limited edition
"pre-release" of sorts?

Dan

NP: Sarah Jahn - Sparkle

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+