3:30 AM on a Monday

>I think I'm a little  young yet  to be this tired.
>
> And that's as good a cue as any to go to bed. Goodnight.

Amen.

Amen to a lot of other stuff Ysoie said that I snipped out b/c it was
complete without my commentary.

You lookin' at me?  You lookin' at me?

np in my head: Garth Brooks: "Much to Young to Feel this Damn Old," a
song that makes me have a soft spot for the boy, in spite of it all.

np on my speakers: the Clash -- London Calling

3:30 AM on a Monday.

The world is frightening okay inspiring.

I like OtR.  Have you heard of them?

I like OtR.  And their new drummer, Brad Pitt.

Good night, Mark.
Good night, Kelvin and Dan.
Good night, Amy Joy.
Good night, Ms. Christine.
Good morning, Emery and Howe.
Sweeter Dreams, Lynzi Godlove--your soul is safe.
Good night, Karin.
Good night, Linford.
Down, Willow, down.  Good dog.

That is all.