Re: Can we talk?

> Interview with the Vampire?  12 Monkeys?  Se7en?  Kalifornia?

Haven't seen Kal.  The rest are flawed--Pitt is just a novice--Vampire
was prob the best of the lot mentioned here, but cruise outperformed
pitt--as a bisexual vampire!

12monkeys was a good movie--too bad pitt's distracting techinques ruined
it.

Seven was ridiculous.  The whole thing just came off as staged--I mean
was there even one scene where it wasn't dark or raining--or both.  And
talk about no character development.  I could have cared less what
happened to Paltrow since they spent all of 5 minutes letting the
audience get to know her.  Head in a box?  Please.

> Maybe I am Brad Pitt.

Maybe I'm Kurt Cobain...

MWWHHHWHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHAAHHHHHHHAAAAA!