cupping the fruit...

--- Rachel Gockley <rgockley at andrew_cmu.edu> wrote:

> And anyway.  On the order form that is now on the
> site, an item is listed:
>
> "Imaginary Apple girls spaghetti strap shirt, black,
> one size fits all: $15"
>
> Anyone seen this shirt?  What's it like?  Inquiring
> minds want to know....

em, hmm.
I know that shirt.
I have that shirt.
that's the shirt Jay insists I cannot, under any
circumstances wear in public--
and not in my apartment either--
except in the presence of my sister and my best buddy
mel.

hmm.

it's kinda a funny little shirt, Rachel.  did they say
one size?  it's a karin sized shirt with a wonderful
little orchard apple cupped by hands...printed happily
across the bosom.

the implications therin...

sigh.

well.  it makes a great undershirt.