Re: so I guess ya'll don't care?

Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

> Amy, you know, i think i can take a stab at why the silence...
> most people (especially arm-chair-poetic-types from what i've
> come to understand) seem to panic and freeze up when they're
> asked to commit to something, especially when it's months
> in advance ~
> even when that something is as great as your planned visit!

okay. fair enough...

> my suggestion: stare at the February calendar, close your eyes,
> grab a really big knife, spin around and then..
> wait, don't do that -

lol. That could be very dangerous. I suppose I should make sure there is no
one else in the room at the time???

> just pick the date, the rest of us will follow suit.

okay...

> starts with the Romanian national anthem as Amy is escorted
> into the indoor arena, rotating lights pierce the smoky air from
> the ceiling.

LOL. as long as I don't have to sing it. I don't know all the words!!! ;-)

> after the marching, all bodies stand in a reverent
> full-crescent.

oh my. I hope not...

> ...glares at her watch, then then jg and db both approach Amy,
> drop to their knees, and propose.

lol. man you have an imagination... :-)

> kyle becomes unruly and is escorted into the parking garage.

shortly joined by Ysoie, who is wearing her famous boots. ;-)

> ...(edward jay scurries about lighting the wall sconces
> and nag champa sticks while Metropolis is projected
> onto a gently flapping gauze tapestry throughout the evening.)

hey... that's getting interesting... :-)

> we'll be there, Amy. i would also wager that you needn't
> worry about transportation with this network of comrades...

I figured I wouldn't have a problem...

> (as a random inquiry,
> anybody know where Lisa Nicole went off to?)

nope..

> happy planning,

thanks for the insight... I think... I know of course how hard it is to plan
so far ahead, I am one of those... um.. arm-chair-poetic-types to some
degree... but I have to plan ahead this time... or I won't make it. :-)

Amy