Re: so I guess ya'll don't care?

AmyromaniA ~
> I asked awhile ago what date was better for the majority of the
> people. I got only one answer... come on now. If you care please
> say, if not please say. :-)
>
>  Here's the deal. I will be coming up to the Ohio area when I am in the
>  states. The best dates for me for the concert are either: February 12,
>  2000 or Feb 19, 2000... Both are Saturdays. So tell me which one ya'll
>  want... PLEASE. Cause I want to see as many of you as possible. :-)
>
>  Oh, and I will be with Jessyka for a few more days in case ya'll want
>  to find me again. :-)
>
>  Tell me soon or I will just make the decision... I have to get airline
>  tickets you know...

Amy, you know, i think i can take a stab at why the silence...
most people (especially arm-chair-poetic-types from what i've
come to understand) seem to panic and freeze up when they're
asked to commit to something, especially when it's months
in advance ~
even when that something is as great as your planned visit!

my suggestion: stare at the February calendar, close your eyes,
grab a really big knife, spin around and then..
wait, don't do that - just pick the date, the rest of us will follow suit.

Yszi ~
>> All right, baby-- where will you be,
>> and what kind of party would you like?

hmm... may i?   thank you!

starts with the Romanian national anthem as Amy is escorted
into the indoor arena, rotating lights pierce the smoky air from
the ceiling. after the marching, all bodies stand in a reverent
full-crescent. Bruce (wearing only boxer shorts) busts out
and starts breakdancing to the sounds of "K-Tel Disco"
while Miss Godlove emphatically performs a spoken word
piece, fists clenched tightly downward, eyes ablaze...

Sir Emery and i make a joint toast in your honour,
then bink waltzes in, skipping and clacking his heels in time
after the Sugarhill Gang song has finished. Ysoie nervously
glares at her watch, then then jg and db both approach Amy,
drop to their knees, and propose.

after this,
the arena mysteriously transforms into a grande ballroom.

kyle becomes unruly and is escorted into the parking garage.

...did i mention the Python-esque skit performed by jnf and znf?

(edward jay scurries about lighting the wall sconces
and nag champa sticks while Metropolis is projected
onto a gently flapping gauze tapestry throughout the evening.)

AmyromaniA ~
> Well, I will be staying with Jessyka for a few days but
> making my way to Kent for the concert bink is throwing
> for me at Brady's. :-) (which will be either the 12 or 19)
> as far as anything else, whatever ya'll please I am open
> as long as I have transportation!

we'll be there, Amy. i would also wager that you needn't
worry about transportation with this network of comrades...

(as a random inquiry,
anybody know where Lisa Nicole went off to?)

happy planning,

ejh2

NP: Delerium - _Karma_

"There's a man who spoke wonders though I've never met him
He said, 'He who seeks finds, he who knocks will be let in' "
Nick Cave
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2