Re: What about Headman Shabalala?

> Do you mean that you'd like to be exterminated?

actually i was thinking i am going to do some exterminating,  i have my Kit
Sanctioned for Mass Extermination (KISMET :)) ready.  i think i will start
over there on the Indian Subcontinent,  those damn Indians and Pakistanis
with their brand spanking new nuclear warheads sure are getting all uppity
lately...i say we just go in and nuke both them and turn the two countries
into grazing land for my radioactive cows...and we can cut the world
population down to about 4.5 billion,  two assholes with one stone...i am a
genius :)

> But . . .  if you insist . . . the men in white will be over someday
> soon.

white is too sterile and threatening, they will never get anywhere, how
about a nice non-threatening shade of sea foam green?

> Maybe because you have no idea who he is?  Maybe because Apartheid ain't
> what it used to be?  Maybe because you don't like Ladymith Black Mambaso?
>  Maybe because you didn't think Graceland was all that good of an album?
>
> All of these might be the answer.

no, no, none of these ring a bell.

kyle