Re: Re: RE: What about Headman Shabalala?

> In a message dated 10/12/99 6:19:52 PM, SANZENBACHER at novell_chem.utk.edu
> wrote:
>

> >There will be absolutely no castration of Kyle going on while I have
> >anything to say about it.  I will be forced to find weapons even more
> >deadly than the boots...Feel free, however, to put him through any
> >kind of mental anguish you want...Just don't hurt the body...hehe...S
>

> Well, when you're done with it, can I castrate him with The Boots then?

NO!!!  she is not going to be done with it anytime soon :)   and interesting
as it may sound, castration by boots, i will have to object to that
vehemently with great vigor.

and of course protect IT with the mutha fuckin' Boots Buster and the mutha
fuckin' Boots Buster  Buster Buster so when you try to bust my mutha fuckin'
Boots Buster with your mutha fuckin' Boots Buster Buster, i will bust your
mutha fuckin' Boots Buster Buster with my mutha fuckin' Boots Buster Buster
Buster...

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: