Re: foreign film.

hi.

{some snippage along the lines of:}
i offer amazing showings of Metroplis.
it is obviously a silent film, and i have developed
the perfect mixed soundtrack for it. i take two
stereos and weave my industrial/ambient/?
collection thru the viewer at distinct points of the film.
machine sounds in time with the film from the front,
sweeping ambient sculptures from behind.
chanting and small bits of terror mixed in for good measure.
...all shrouded by the gilded glow of candlelight
and thick scent of nag champa.

Dear Lynzi,
please give up your rights to wed this guy.    ~i~ wanna marry him!

my 2 cents worth on foreign flims:   yum, yum!    Our dog Toto was named not
after that famous windsurfing dog in the Wizard of Oz,  but rather for the
protagonist in Cinema Paradiso,  a fine foreign flim.    I don't do too well
with Fellini flims,   maybe i should try harder.   Um,  Un Chien Andalou was
kinda fun....  i prefer subtitles to dubbing....

jg