franny glass

hi! heather in seattle and j. marie and otr peoples

it's franny glass er uh........debby.

i don't live in vancouver but in the toronto-windsor pathway...i
bounce..........so i can't see 'the autumns' thanks, heather, for the tip
though.

as far as i am concerned marie: kermit is quite comfortable sitting with
lorca, rilke and neruda.......he's just a little greener....pun
intended.....

ummmmmm foreign and art cinema are my faves.........greeaway being my fave
but films by: wim wenders, jean-claude lauzon, zheng yimou (''raise the red
lantern'), films like: 'the scent of green papaya', blue, red and white,
'street of crocidiles' by the quay brothers,  norman mclaren--anything, the
city of lost children, etc........

i like main streamers like tim burton, david lean......

i guess i just want to gush with joy over these people that spread poetry
all over the place in it's many manifestations/media (including otr i love
karin and linford and brian dearly they have brought me joy and friendship
for ten years-please stop picking on them )............also looking for
suggestions for others you (vous) think i  might like...............

does anyone know of an author/authors that flow like duras? she is my fave
writer.........writing to be read aloud.....filled with wonderful rhythms,
every word important........
how about like gabriel garcia marquez?  anyone know of an author in this
poetic vein?  complete with butterflies?..........ok hold the
butterflies...........but...........don't touch their wings......

i guess i'm asking what have you guys been reading, seeing. hearing,

anyone out there strugglng through a body of work in the art area?
i am trying to prepare for a masters in a mixture of media getting over that
wall can be so hard........you know the one..........

bye everybody.....
i miss you already.
debby er............franny glass1 at hotmail_com