RE: franny glass

> From: "franny zoe" <franny_glass1 at hotmail_com>
>
> is there any one out there who would enjoy talking about painters, poets,
> film, photography as well as music?
> the likes of jeff buckley, leonard cohen, mazzy star, sundays, stina
> nordenstam, mary-margaret ohara, bach, glenn gould, peter greenaway,
> wim wenders, michael wilsons photos, robert frank, marguerite duras,
> salinger, rilke, neruda, lorca, roderigo, frederick sommer, norman
> mclaren, chet baker, ella, et al
>
> (just wondering)
>
> franny_glass1 at hotmail_com
>
> a canadian girly..........

Whoo-hoo!  Another Canadian has made herself known!  I was starting to get a
little lonely among the scattered few in this vast country that have
professed their love for OtR.

I'm with Kelvin on Buckley, Sundays & film.  I just saw Wim Wenders _Until
the End of the World_ last weekend.  Very good.  MM Ohara also makes me
smile.  Poetry?  where do I begin...

I think you're in good company here.  welcome.

Candace
(the other canadian girly...)