it is finished

Hey all.

Just a quick hello to say that recovery has begun.

The big catalogue at work is out of my hands. And
after a 19 hour work day yesterday, my exhaustion is
complete. A BIG thank you to everyone who offered
prayers, support, consolation, check-ins, food, good
vibes-- everything. It was well worth the effort.

Now I am looking forward to a huge family reunion in
Pennsylvania this weekend and to sleeping in the car
en route to it.

Hopefully some of you will soon be seeing more of me
again as I regain my humanity.

And a side note to several (some LONG overdue) who
await various parcels from me, I plan to make a mail
run tomorrow morning before heading with the crew to
PA.

I am going to bed.

bink/rick/whoever I am anymore

=====