Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #813

In a message dated 10/07/1999 7:25:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmlinton at yahoo_com writes:

> > Thanks for the offer, Megan, I'm tempted to take you up on it.  There's
one

>  > problem though...  I don't know anything about what's happening at Canal
>  > Street.  What'd I miss?
>  >

>  mmmm...double show!!  i think it's the third weekend in november...
>  don't quite recall...but i believe i'll be packing in 3 shows in
>  7 days that week...
>
>  do come.
>
>  mgn.

Two shows at Canal Street, plus a personal invitation from Megan?  What more
could I ask for?  I'd find a way to be there if I was going to be here in the
States, but I'm leaving for New Zealand on November 4, and won't be returning
until the 21st, which makes it pretty much impossible to make it to Dayton.
:(

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Ron Sexsmith - "Other Songs"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's