flannery o'connor and my weak words

--- SamIAmDr38 at aol_com wrote:
> Hey all you listies, I know some of you are into
> Flannery O'Connor

not us.  surely you jest.
who is he?

(light grin)

(switching into psychotic madwoman)

what is with you people?  why do you have to be so
interesting and intriguing and my gosh do I wanna
write you but I have no time!!

(well, maybe I've just proved that statement invalid)

but, well, any other time, I wouldn't have time...come
ta think of it, don't have time now...

okay.
this is a blanket letter for all of those lovely folks
who have written me kindly and wonderfully in the last
couple weeks:

I am sorry.
I will do my best to get mail out, but I am leaving
town for a few days and I'm not sure I will get my
chance (and my sister still wants me to do the dishes?
the gods of kitchens are ruthless)

anyways, specifically, bink and zena--I'm not avoiding
you.  really.  I just, em...well, have been avoiding

er, gee.

I am trying mightily.
lessee what happens.

in short:  forgive me if you don't hear from me.  you
are on high priority right now, and I'll do my best.

grande amore,
lynz.

=====