Re: must purge

>Void where prohibited.  Value: 1/1000th Rubles

yay! rubles!! i remember going to the store to buy a 2-liter bottle of pepsi
for 5,000 rubles.  and that was cheap!  tv's can cost over a million rubles.
  Think of buying a house...That will be $3,000,000,000 rubles, please.  You
know, i never seem to have a point.  I just see something that interests me
and i want to say 'wheee.'  so, chris, can i have some Emery Bonus Points?
I know  i haven't really done anything spectacular, but, ummm...why not, eh?