a....uh...hi....

I'm still here. Just not a whole lot to say other than...

<blatant plug>

Bink and I sure are hoping to see alot of you (mr. emery...hint hint) on
the 23rd of this month at Bradys Cafe in Kent for our gig. Binkster will
be starting the evening off with his own special blend of muse and
merriment. If you haven't heard him yet here's your chance. He's really
good (and we might even be able to coax him into wearing his skirt...i
mean kilt...sorry bink). Then my little group will take the floor. It
should be a great night. And we do hope to see alot of u guys there.
Anyways...the evening will kick off at 8pm. If any of u need directions
please email me.

Ok...for u locals, my band will be playing at The Avenue in Kent
tommorrow (oct. 6th), Annabells in Akron this Saturday (oct. 9th), then
The Avenue again on the 13th and finally Brady's Cafe on the 23rd as a
sort of finale.

</blatant plug>

Oh...how about those crazy over-the-rhine kids, how many are there now,
two!?!

Take care.

enjoy,

jeff k.