RE: RE: Re: truth is a sweaty toothed madman blanket cold feet

> >I know what Ysobelle's beliefs are.
> >
> >Ysoie believes that:
> >
> >- Simon Le Bon is dreamy.
>
> Mmm. Second only to John Taylor.

Oops.   Forgot John was your favorite.  He was pretty damned sexy at the
Mekka show.

Even with that newfound potbelly.

> >- Chris Emery is the epitome of all that's desirable in a male.
>
> Er...of COURSE, baby! Of COURSE! You're my one and only hot Love Muffin of
> Desire! Or is that French Toast of Desire?

How about French Love Toast of Desire?

> >- Tourists should visit strange cities during non-stabbing season.
>
> It's not as much fun, true-- but it IS easier to get around. Besides, the
> class of guy you meet at a stabbing...well, not the best. Unless you LIKE
> rabid-eyed, slavering devotees of America's Gruesomest Outdoor Parties.

And that's just in the coffeeshops.

> >- There *is* life in the pop world for former Zappa guitarists.
>
> Especially when they take up with dreamy frontmen from Pinner.

Or when they become the frontman for King Crimson.

(5 EBP)

> >- The more cleavage, the better.
> >
> Like I have a choice?

Was I complaining?