Re: RE: Re: truth is a sweaty toothed madman blanket cold feet

In a message dated 9/30/99 9:31:04 AM, chris.emery at ecoutlook_com wrote:

>I know what Ysobelle's beliefs are.
>

>Ysoie believes that:
>
>- Simon Le Bon is dreamy.

Mmm. Second only to John Taylor.

>- Chris Emery is the epitome of all that's desirable in a male.

Er...of COURSE, baby! Of COURSE! You're my one and only hot Love Muffin of
Desire! Or is that French Toast of Desire?

>- Tourists should visit strange cities during non-stabbing season.

It's not as much fun, true-- but it IS easier to get around. Besides, the
class of guy you meet at a stabbing...well, not the best. Unless you LIKE
rabid-eyed, slavering devotees of America's Gruesomest Outdoor Parties.

>- There *is* life in the pop world for former Zappa guitarists.

Especially when they take up with dreamy frontmen from Pinner.

>- The more cleavage, the better.

Like I have a choice?

>HTH, HAND!

I always do.