Re: must purge

Dancing on a volcano, Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> said:
>> No, Markus, I expect you *to die*.
>>
>> 12 Bonus Emery Points for spotting the mangled
>> quote.
>
>oh, come now, mr. goldfinger....

YAY!   binkster is the first listie to win Emery Bonus Points!

EBP can be exchanged for music recommendations, pats on the back,
french toast, or sexual favors at some undetermined later date.

Void where prohibited.  Value: 1/1000th Rubles

>well, it's *brown*finger who REEEEELLY scares me....
>
>or everytime you visit the proctologist it's
>COOOOOOOLDfINGER!!!!!

bink, you GOTTA GET OUT OF FORT WAYNE.

--
NP: Pink Floyd _Meddle_