Re: must purge

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:09:56 -0400 "Sir Not Quite So Brave As Sir
Lancelot" <howe.38 at osu_edu> writes:
>you really need to get out of your cloister more and get a fucking
>life...
>

>kyle

Kyle...Kyle, Kyle, Kyle

You have a wonderful knack for making leaps of logic of olympic
proportions.  I chose to use this word instead of that word and that
means I'm in a cloister and don't have a life? Well pardon me a moment
while I beweep my outcast state, wishing myself more as one like you.
You are the very definition of life, liberty, and the pursuit of
hapiness.  I wish I had the ability to toss off colorful euphamisms as
you do so that I too could experience all that life has to offer.  But,
for now, I shall retreat into my self-imposed prison and continue being
the pitiful shell of a man that I must obviously be if I am refusing to
use that word.

Kelvin