Re: must purge

On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 18:52:52 GMT chris.emery at ecoutlook_com (Chris Emery)
writes:
>Dancing on a volcano, Kelvin T Bailey <kelvinbailey at juno_com> said:
>
>>>Kyle does this better than you.
>>

>>Yeah, whatever.  I'm not competing with Kyle.
>
>Some days I really wish there was another Kibology devotee on this
>list who could GET MY REALLY REALLY REALLY FUNNY kibological inside
>jokes.

HAHAHAHAHA!  You said "Kyle does that better than you!"  That's a REALLY
REALLY REALLY FUNNY kibological inside joke!  I'm glad I'm such a devotee
of Kibology so that I could get it.  Keep 'em coming.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Feel better?  Glad to help.  :)

Kelvin