Re: hello? does Medianation exist? is... is our historydocumented?

On 12:49 PM -0400 10/1/99, Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

>i just tried to finally take a few minutes out
>and catch up a bit on the discussion...
>
>except i cannot.

>...but here's the real kicker:
>i tried to access the archives
>(http://www.medianation.org/OtR/),
>but i am given a message that the site
>no longer exists. so i drop off the "OtR/"
>and try again, still no such site.

<snippage>

>any ideas?
>can anyone else get the archives or subscribe or unsubscribe?

I had the same problem earlier this week as I got knocked off and had to
re-subscribe.  You now need http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/ to get
to the archives, etc.

However, when you try to subscribe, you think it's not happening, because
you get the error message about not being able to find MediaNation.org.
However, you do indeed get subscribed, as shortly after trying three times
and getting errors, I suddenly got three "Welcome" messages!  Stacie in the
office said she had the same experience when trying to subscribe some
friends.

Technology, ain't it grand!!!

Beth

Without music, life is a journey through a desert.

                                                      ~ Pat Conroy ~