hello? does Medianation exist? is... is our history documented?

hello,
you daydreamers and semi-comatose clockwatchers, you.

hello from the Motor City.

(munching on Starbucks dark chocolate covered espresso beans)

i just tried to finally take a few minutes out
and catch up a bit on the discussion...

except i cannot.

i'm still missing most of the messages
in my AOL account -
example: i still haven't received Lynzi's
and my joint posts from Tuesday night!

...but here's the real kicker:
i tried to access the archives
(http://www.medianation.org/OtR/),
but i am given a message that the site
no longer exists. so i drop off the "OtR/"
and try again, still no such site.

gr! graaAHH!

i tried before vacation a couple weeks ago,
and i tried it Wednesday, yesterday & today -
still no such site as Medianation.org.

so i'm at a party trying to listen to what being said,
trying to take part in some conversation and revel
with some good minds... tryin' to share ideas.
but my hearing's not so good, see.
and furthermore, my eyesight's gone too -
before, at least i knew when my ears didn't hear
the words because my eyes saw the lips move.
now, there's no telling if someone started a discussion,
who started it if there was one, if anyone responded...
it's all just an occasional giggle or hoot or smack,
only feeble bits of what my failing ears pick up.
not even so much as a gesture (save for the occasional
middle finger of a certain chinese man running thru...).

any ideas?
can anyone else get the archives or subscribe or unsubscribe?
despite comforting words from you the other night,
Sir Emery, i can't help but wonder.
is our (occasional) collective genious of times past
forever eclipsed by crashed servers or corporate buyouts?

ick. ack. ick. ack. ouch.

(shiver)

oh yeah, Alfred, Kelvin, J. Marie -
just so you know, you help comfort my sense of loss
over such former listee minds as John Davis and others.
glad you're here. at least i get some of -your- posts.
i appreciate the wit and insight in your writing.

time to leave for Cincinnati now -
i have a Murder to attempt finishing tomorrow.

Agent EJH.2

NP: black tape for a blue girl - _as one aflame laid bare by desire_

"You say you've got a bone to pick
Well, there's plenty showin' on me."
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2