Re: This seemed mildly apropos. Or a comedic relief.

> those chocolate oranges are pretty good,  and it's so neat the detail that
> goes into creating them.    it's not only tasty,  it's a little engineering
> masterpiece.  ever had 'em?

YES!  And I, too have marvelled at the detail--how much time you think
it takes to make one of those.  I particularly like to eat the
center--you know the piece that's all ugly and prickly.  It feels
cathartic somehow.

My all time favourite choco is Lindor truffle balls!  The Amaretto
flavor!!  yep, there went the salivary glands...

-m

Follow-Ups: References: