Re: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Hey Bowling Green Girl!  I remember a particular donut shop from my days
in that fair city.  I'm drawing a blank on street names, but I remember
it was just up the street from Uncle Sam's.  (Not that I've ever been in
THAT particular establishment, mind you.)  You know, the big street that
has the big green hotel, Jerry's, and - I think - the old drive in
theatre.

Ahh, the memories...

Kelvin