Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest/Doughnut Theories]

Chris Emery wrote:

> > Your foul attempt to kill this thread failed, my dear--as I have
> > a response--
>
> As do I.

lol to both of you. Sorry, it's just sometimes people get on
discussions that make my mouth water.. Realize that I haven't had good
"american" donuts in nearly 2 years!

> > I'm sure there is some fine romanian delicacy that we poor
> > americans aren't privy too

well... yeah, there are some good ones. The sweets aren't as good as
you think. See you use a different kind of sugar here (one not laced
with anything.) and so nothing is as sweet. But they have some great
normal good and some special breads... and you only eat homemade type
bread, none of the processed stuff. ;-)

but there's nothing like a good Dunkin' Donut... :-)

> Communist occupation!   Oh wait, that's all over.   Nevermind.

LOL

> > (besides, would you want doughnuts laced with crack, heorine--or
> > maybe it's ecstasy--)
>
> I'll take a couple dozen of the crack glazed ones, thanks.

LOL. hmmm, now I know why people will wait so long. ;-)

amy