Re: [RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest/Doughnut Theories]]

"Chris Emery" <chris.emery at ecoutlook_com> wrote:

>> (besides, would you want doughnuts laced with crack, heorine--or
>> maybe it's ecstasy--)

>I'll take a couple dozen of the crack glazed ones, thanks.

I'd prefer the X ones--

did anyone notice that in the article that eric sent, they used phrases such
as "get a fix" and they talked about people "sharing their first experience"
with the doughnuts--hmmmm. . . I think my theory is proven.

(I just got a terrible mental vision of dr. evil forcing people into slavery
with krispy kreme doughnuts in austin powers 3)

--dana--