Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:22:38 -0400 DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> writes:
>I believe he spelled it with a big G which does indicate the ONE and
>ONLY true God.  a little g means demi-god.--of which there are many.
>even believe you've reached that status, Chris.
>

>Hmmm, could be that's why you've asked for a clarification??

Oh, so that was the question.  Okay...No, Chris, I wasn't talking about
you.  (Although, for some strange reason, every time I type your name, my
left pointer finger wants to add a 't' on the end.  Maybe it's possessed
by Beelzebub the Typo Demon :0)

Kelvin

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.