Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:15:36 -0400 "Chris Emery"
<chris.emery at ecoutlook_com> writes:
>Which god are we talkin' bout again?   I forget who the current Diety
>Of The
>Week is.

I don't know how to respond to that, or even if I should, because I can't
tell if you're being serious or taking a stab at humor.
If it's humor, my answer is all of them.
If it's serious, my answer is the God of the Bible.
Hope that covers it...

Kelvin
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.