Re: must purge

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999 16:18:57 EST "Sarah Sanzenbacher GS|DCB"
<sanzenbacher at novell_chem.utk.edu> writes:

>What do you mean about Jews who need converting?

Just a smug, possibly misplaced reference to all the crap surrounding the
Southern Baptists and their missions efforts.  I work in a (possible
*the*) Southern Baptist institution, so I suppose it's been on my mind a
lot.  It always grieves me to watch the SBC allow their "issues" to be
broadcast all over creation, and it infuriates me to see the media twist
it into something it isn't and never was.

Kelvin