Re: bink @ brady's

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> i said:

> > and he made me cry
> >  > with one of his songs.

{snip}

> yes, it was one of the new ones...you didn't mention
> recording it on the next
> album (i don't think).  it was the one about
> cancer...is that what you
> thought?

Oh, I was thinking of another tune I did. The one
you're thinking of is called "Flight," and it will
most likely be in the next album.  I've got easily
enough material to record another whole album, but I
gotta win the lottery first.

Play responsibly.

> > [Lucy] by... um.. by.. ah, what the hell's the
> > name of that band again?

> there's a band that does that song?  i didn't know
> they were a band...  ;)

I wasn't sure of that either. You know the scary
thing, though? Jeff and Becky (bwahahahahahahaaaa!)
have an old OtR flier from '91 or '92 for a gig and it
has an image of just K&L on it. It reads "Karin
Berquist and Linford Detweiler from Over the Rhine."
Hmmmm... foreshadowing?

bink

p.s. I'll go out dancing with the Klaums any day! LOL