Re: bink @ brady's

hi.

i just wanted to chime in here and say that bink's show was even better than
the last time he played here.   he's a really enjoyable guy with a great
sense of humour and the ability to launch into highly impromptu
playing/singing when "forced" to by  highly cute audience members with
flatware!     i'm guessing this is an unusual occurrance, bink, or did you
bring along a shill?

anyway, it was fun and yippeee!  i get to re-live it again in October!

bink's turnout was small because he was right up against the Kent State Folk
Festival  probably just blocks away,  that night featuring one of my fave
acts,  Anne E. DeChant.    just so you realize,  "i'm there for you, bink!!"

but he won ppl to his side when Billy Bragg fan chicks came in and digged
him,  so that was cool to see.   it's not just  "us"

so, how was the dancing?

and jeff took pictures with his monster camera/lens rig,  and i was trying
out my  brand new friff store  $1.75 camera and my reduced-to-99
cents-outdated-flim combination for the very first time,  so ~if they turn
out~  we may have pix to share with fellow losties.    you'll have to stay
tuned,  but you were gonna do that anyway,  weren't you?   (i want off this
list now,  dammit!")

and that's a big IF,  i guess.

bye,
jg

NP:  graham parker:  squeezing out sparks

p.s.   earlier,  little ian was in the back yard  singing,  "don't bother
with the local girls"         well, it was kinda funny if you'da been there.