Re: bink @ brady's

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> >  Yeah, when are we gonna do that, anyways? Amy Romania,
> >  when are you going to be in the Ohioish area?
>
> oh, yes, i remember your question, although i haven't had time to sit down
> and right you an e-mail yet.  the answer is absolutely positively YES!  that
> would be fabulous!

cool dear one. that helps. cause now I know *where* to go and that I can stay a
little longer than just a day or so. :-)

> And yes,
> >  I did dedicate a tune just for you. I played "Lucy"
> >  by... um.. by.. ah, what the hell's the name of that
> >  band again?
>
> there's a band that does that song?  i didn't know they were a band...  ;)

LOL. It's so much fun to think I had a song dedicated to me. Don't know why.

guess what all. it's so sad. my kitchen experienced a flood this morning (sunday)
at 5 in the morning cause pipes broke in an apartment above us. We were actually
one of the lucky ones but still, what a mess. and I hate the smell of wet cement
and cement takes forever to dry...  so we have water stains on my pretty white
walls (hard to come by here) and some buldges... and an awful smell...

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: