Re: bink @ brady's

Rick Callender wrote:

> Which one? Was it one of the brand new ones? I'll
> bring along tissues for everyone next time. (I think I
> know exactly which tune it was, too...)

I am sure you better. I have a feeling I will need them. ;-)

> > there was mention of amy romania's party at brady's,
> > and that's another thing
> > we can't wait for!
>
> Yeah, when are we gonna do that, anyways? Amy Romania,
> when are you going to be in the Ohioish area?

I will let you know as soon as I know for sure. (Hey Jessyka, I need
an answer. do you remember the question?) I am waiting on one emial
from someone, once I get that I will know for sure. I plan (at this
point) to be there the weekend of the 13 or the 20th. I don't know how
ma ny days I will stay at this point. part depends on answers from
others. BUT you could play a major part in finding out when I come by
seeing when you can book it. I am somewhat flexible. You tell me
within those times what will work and I will double check that the
yiwll work for me? okay?

> And yes,
> I did dedicate a tune just for you. I played "Lucy"
> by... um.. by.. ah, what the hell's the name of that
> band again?

:-) Aaawwwhh. I feel so special. :-)

Amy